This priduct adheres to the hair, not to the skin. It gently removes even the coarsest of hair from the most sensitive areas. This formula leaves the skin smooth and hair-free without leaving wax residue.
Clean+Easy advises that the follow precautions apply to waxing clients:
- To eliminate after wax redness, recommend that clients take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
- Do not wax clients that have the following condition: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions.
- Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid.
- Be aware that during pregnancy clients can experience increased water retention.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.