|Can the Belava disposable liner be used with another pedicure tub or pedicure spa?|
- Our disposable liners are designed specifically to fit the Belava pedicure tub
|What is the minimum amount of liners I can buy?|
- If you decide to try our product first, you can buy a start-up kit which includes 1 pedicure tub with 20 disposable liners. If you already use our tub with the disposable liners, the smallest refill of liners is 100 liners packed in a box.
|What are the dimension of the tub, liner and the heating/massaging unit?|
- Tub measurements are 14” x 15” x 4.5”
- Liner size is pre-fitted to sit snugly inside of the tub
- The heating/massaging unit measurements are 14” x 11 ˝ ” x 4.5”
|How heavy are the tub and the massaging/heating unit?|
- Tub weighs approximately 3/4 lb
- Start-up kit (1 tub with 20 liners) - 2 lb
- The heater/massager – 8.5 lb
|Will the heating/massaging unit keep the water temperature in the tub warm?|
- When selected for the highest heat option, the surface of the base unit will get as hot as 205 F approximately 8 minutes after turning unit on; it will be hot to the touch. It will help to keep the bottom of the pedicure tub hot, and by doing so will prevent the hot water in the tub from getting cold fast. The heater will certainly assist you in keeping your client’s feet comfortable for the duration of the pedicure session. The water will slowly loose its temperature to the open air by 2 degrees every 10 minutes. When selected for the dry massage option (1st position), the surface of the unit will set at 95-98 F for 1 ˝ hr, and will deliver an ideal level of soothing heat to your client’s bare feet.
|Can I choose the color of the pedicure tub?|
- You can choose between blue and lime-green colors of the pedicure tub. The lime-green color coordinates well with the color of heating/massaging unit.
- We are working on extending the color options for our pedicure tub. We’ve been trying out some new colors: pearl white, purple, light sage… All suggestions are welcome.
- We can customize the color for you, granted you are ready to place an order for large quantities of the desired color. There would be an additional cost of customized production involved.
|What is the warranty for Belava products?|
- We offer a life-time warranty on our pedicure tub.
- We offer a 1-year limited warranty for our heating/massaging unit. Please see our return policy for details. After a year Belava offers either repair or refurbishing of your unit for the fixed cost of $65. Belava proudly manufactures the heater/massager in California, USA, and are committed to the excellence of our product. As manufacturers, it is their main goal to provide you with a long lasting professional product.
|How safe is the heating/massaging unit?|
- The heater/massager has a built-in shut-off safety feature: the massager will automatically power down to stand-by 35 minutes after it has been turned on, and the heater will power down to stand-by after 70 minutes of use. We remind our customers to remember that it is never safe to leave an electrical appliance unattended when it is turned on. However unforeseen circumstances do arise and our stand-by feature is meant to ensure the safety of the technician, pedicure client, and salon if for any reason the unit is left unattended. To revive the heating or massaging features simply push either of the buttons for the heating or vibrating options.
- The heater/massager will automatically shut-off if any amount of water gets inside of the unit. In this case, you would allow some time for the unit to dry and be free of any and all internal moisture. Once the unit is reset according to the instructions found in the user’s manual, the unit will continue to work.
- Please read the product manual for detailed user instructions.
|How can I clean the heating/massaging unit?|
- You can use any cleaning solution for maintenance. We suggest using alcohol to wipe the top portion of the massager for easy clean up. The plastic material of the unit’s top will withstand the contact with alcohol or acetone.