King Research Barbicide is a contemporary formulated EPA-registered hospital disinfectant proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. It complies with OSHAs Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. For acrylic tanning beds, pedicure equipment, and metal and non-metal instruments and surfaces. Two ounces makes a quart of solution.
Barbicide® Disinfectant Liquid
The original blue disinfecting brew is a hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant that is EPA-registered.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrated-Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution
- Immerse items for 10 minutes, mop with sponge, or spray on
- Anti-rust formula
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide is the symbol of disinfection recognized throughout the world!
Available in 64 Fl. Oz. Bottle (1.89 L) or 16 Fl. Oz. Bottle (473 mL)
Acrobat Reader required.