GELISH Cleanser is designed special formulated to work with GELISH TOP IT OFF. Gelish Cleanser will assure a high shine finish without any tacky residue or without drying to the skin.
Available in: 120ml – 4oz
480ml – 16 oz
MUST USE GELISH FOUNDATION WITH GELISH POLISH GELS.
1. Sanitize,prep and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Harmony Gelish cleanser using a lint-free wipe. Apply Harmony PH Bond, then a thin layer of Harmony Pro Bond.
2. Apply Gelish Foundation Gel in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED light for five seconds or UV lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
5. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds. (For, darker coverage, repeat steps three and four before curing for 30 seconds 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
6. Apply Gelish Top It Gel Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
7. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
8. Wipe off the tacky layer Harmony Gelish Cleaner.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE GELISH?
This product will soak off in 10 – 15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface with a 180 grit file, apply GELISH SOAK OFF GEL REMOVER to a cotton ball and place on the nail.
Wrap the nail with foil and allow to the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Then rub off the nail. If you have used the structure gel to build the nail, this might take additional time.